La Lanterna is (probably) the best italian restaurant and pizzeria in Puerto del Carmen en Lanzarote, Las Palmas.
More than 10 years serving our customers of all over the world, transmitting our Italian culinary culture. Book your table!
Ristorante Pizzeria in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
Restaurante La Lanterna has a history of ten years in Puerto del Carmen, on the beautiful island of Lanzarote.
From the beginning, the idea was to offer 100% Italian cuisine, from the ingredients to the preparation and service.
We have not invented anything, we have only tried to follow the path of our grandmothers and our mothers, made of passion, tradition and love for food preparation.
La Lanterna aims not only to offer excellent food, but also to guarantee a couple of hours of relaxation, away from the noise of the busy main streets.
The restaurant, in fact, although it is located on the main street of Puerto del Carmen, is located on the first floor and enjoys a breathtaking view of the sea of Lanzarote.
The small size, the presence of a cozy second room with only four tables, the quality and experience of our staff all contribute to creating a unique atmosphere.
What can you find in our restaurant
in Puerto del Càrmen
Get an idea of what to eat at Ristorante La Lanterna in Lanzarote. Doesn’t your mouth watering?
- caprese di bufala, with buffalo mozzarella
- baked provolone cheese with sun-dried tomatoes and toasted bread
- octopus salad
- homemade meatballs in tomato sauce
Homemade Italian pasta such as:
- tagliatelle alla tagliatelle or with seafood ragù
- traditional italian lasagna
- potato dumplings with gorgonzola cheese and walnuts
- pappardelle with prawns, courgettes and saffron
- ravioli with ricotta cheese or mushrooms
Real italian pizzas, normal or XXL
- Classical pizza such as Margherita, Napoli, Capricciosa or Quattro Stagioni
- Special pizzas with grilled vegetables, cheeses, artichokes…
- International pizzas such as Hawaii or Lanzarote…
- Gourmet pizzas with Parma ham, buffalo mozzarella or porcini mushrooms!
I knew it!
What does “La Lanterna” means? Yes, “torch, lamp”. It wasn’t hard, but now you’re safe. It serves to light the way to the best Italian restaurant in Lanzarote.
The best pizzeria in Puerto del Carmen
top quality pizza
And the waiters… there are no more cordial, affectionate, and professional than them.
My favourite restaurant Keep on! ❤
Authentic Italian resto in Lanzarote